Poet and journalist.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- New Zealand Songs in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 9, Issue 4 (July 2, 1934.)
- The Goal in The Spike Golden Jubilee Number May 1949
- Marlborough Province: Some Impressions in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 12, Issue 7 (October 1, 1937.)
- New Zealand Memories in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 12, Issue 1 (April 1, 1937)
- Marjory Hannah (née Nicholls) in The Spike or Victoria University College Review 1931
- The New Countries in The Spike or Victoria College Review October 1930
- New Zealand Bird Songs
Subject of Texts
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Eileen May Duggan as: "Eileen May Duggan". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Eileen May Duggan":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.