Also known as: Wharekauri.
- 18 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 19 Battalion and Armoured Regiment
- 22 Battalion
- 28 (Maori) Battalion
- 4th and 6th Reserve Mechanical Transport Companies
- An Introduction to Polynesian Anthropology
- Arts and Crafts of the Cook Islands
- Botanical Discovery in New Zealand: The Resident Botanists
- Bush Fighting. Illustrated by remarkable actions and incidents of the Maori war in New Zealand.
- Episodes & Studies Volume 1
- Episodes & Studies Volume 2
- Explorers of the Pacific: European and American Discoveries in Polynesia
- Geology of the Provinces of Canterbury and Westland, New Zealand : a report comprising the results of official explorations
- Hawaiki: The Original Home of the Maori; with a Sketch of Polynesian History
- Hero Stories of New Zealand
- Historic Poverty Bay and the East Coast, N.I., N.Z.
- History and traditions of the Maoris of the West Coast, North Island of New Zealand, prior to 1840
- History of New Zealand. Vol. III.
- Illustrated Guide to Christchurch and Neighbourhood
- Important Judgments: Delivered in the Compensation Court and Native Land Court. 1866–1879.
- Islands of Despair
- Journal of researches into the natural history and geology of the countries visited during the voyage of H.M.S. "Beagle" round the world, under the command of Capt. Fitz Roy, R.N.
- Lore and history of the South Island Maori
- Manual of the New Zealand Flora.
- Maori and Polynesian: their origin, history and culture
- New Zealand Plants and their Story
- Old Samoa or Flotsam and Jetsam from the Pacific Ocean
- Petrol Company
- Polynesia; A popular description of the physical features, inhabitants, natural history, and productions of the islands of the Pacific. With an account of their discovery, and the progress of civilisation and christianity amongst them.
- Reminiscences of The War in New Zealand
- Samoan Material Culture
- Sir Donald Maclean
- State Authority, Indigenous Autonomy: Crown-Maori Relations in New Zealand/Aotearoa 1900-1950
- The Adventures of Kimble Bent
- The Ancient History of the Maori, His Mythology and Traditions: Tai-Nui. [Vol. VI]
- The Autobiography of a Maori
- The Coming of the Maori
- The Maori: Yesterday and To-day
- The New Zealand Dental Services
- The New Zealand Division 1916 - 1919: A Popular History Based on Official Records
- The Pacific
- The Past and Present Of New Zealand With Its Prospects for the Future
- The Royal New Zealand Navy
- With the Lost Legion in New Zealand
For several reasons, including lack of resource and
inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a
topic often involves searching. Search for Chatham Islands as: "Chatham Islands", "Wharekauri". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Chatham Islands":