Lawyer, farmer, politician, historian.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- The outlook of our secondary schools: a paper read before the Southland Branch of the New Zealand Educational Institute, by the president in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 71
- From Tasman To Marsden: A History of Northern New Zealand from 1642 to 1818
- Murihiku: A History of the South Island of New Zealand and the Islands Adjacent and Lying to the South, from 1642 to 1835
- The Old Whaling Days: A History of Southern New Zealand from 1830 to 1840
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Dr. Robert McNab as: "Dr. Robert McNab". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Dr. Robert McNab":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.