Other formats

Adobe Portable Document Format file (facsimile images)   TEI XML file   ePub eBook file  

Connect

mail icontwitter iconBlogspot iconrss icon

Maori Deeds of Land Purchases in the North Island of New Zealand: Volume One

Schedule

Schedule.

Bounded towards the North West and North by the Uhiroa river and by Native Boundaries. [7,219 acres.] land by lines 10095, 1013, 1016, 600, 1353, 626, 348, 1214, 2253, 1228, 876, 1616, 653, 1299, 1154, 1673, 1655, 987, 550, 3663, 467, 545, 587, 796, 1986, 2163, and 2847 links, towards the North East and East by the Takahue block and Waiotehue Creek towards the South East and South by the Awaroa river and the Awaroa No. 2 Block and towards the South by the Puhata block.
He pukapuka tuku rawa atu tenei na Aporo Te Hura, Kaperiere Te Huhu, Aperahama Maori précis. Mangero, Mereana Paraihe, Wiremu Tarapunga, Hapakuku, Hetaraka Komene, Hare Reweti, Wata Paiaka, Kingi Hori Te Kawau, Te Waipouri, Ritete Pouiti Hori Hui, Tahaetini, Peri Paraihe, Wikitera, Pene Weta, Te Tahana Whitirau, Rewiri Hongi, Wi Te Take, Te Hura Whitirau, Wiremu Tana Papahia, Wi Te Tiki, Wikiripi, Tahuwarau, Timotiu te Ikahuka, Rea Poki, me Raiha Tamaho, i tera whenua katoa tona ingoa ko Uhiroa kia Wikitoria Kuini o Ingararngi ki ona uri ki nga Kingi ki nga Kuini i muri i a ia ake tonu atu ko te utu mo taua whenua ewaru rau ewha tekau ma rua pauna ewha hereni me te wha kapa (£842-4-4). Ko te nui ewhitu mano erua rau tekau ma iwa eka koni ake iti iho ranei. Ko nga rohe enei ki te kotiu ki te tuaraki ko te awa o Uhiroa me tetahi whenua Maori. Ki te kotiu tino Marangai. Ki te Marangai hoki ko Takahue, ko te awa o Waiotehue. Ki te tonga ki te tonga tua Maraugai ko te Awaroa he awa, ko te Awaroa No. 2 he whenua kua oti te ruri ki te tonga ko Puhata he whenua kua oti te ruri.
I certify that the above is a clear statement in the Maori language of the contents Interpreter's certificate. of the within written Deed.

Charles E. Nelson,
Interpreter under "The Native Lands Act, 1873."

I Theodore Minet Haultain the Trust Commissioner under "The Native LandsTrust Commissioner's certificate. Fraud Prevention Act 1870" for the District of Auckland do hereby certify that I have with respect to the within written instrument and the alienation thereby witnessed made the enquiries directed by the said Act and do certify that I am satisfied with the result of such enquiries. Dated this 30th day of August 1875.

T. M. Hultain,
Trust Commissioner.

750 c.
Received for Registration at 10 a.m. 1 Sept. 1875.Registration.

[l.s.]

M. Hamilton,
Dep. Registrar.

A true copy of original Deed, Maori Précis, Certificates and Endorsement.

H. H. Turton.

Wellington, March 9th, 1876.