Other formats

Adobe Portable Document Format file (facsimile images)   TEI XML file   ePub eBook file  

Connect

mail icontwitter iconBlogspot iconrss icon

Maori Deeds of Land Purchases in the North Island of New Zealand: Volume One

Schedule

Schedule.

Boundaries. [8,017 acres.]Bounded—Towards the North by the Mangakahia River; towards the North-east by the said river; towards the East by the Kumurau River, the Whata River, and a line five thousand four hundred and fifty-three (5453) links; towards the South-east by a line one thousand three hundred and five (1305) links; towards the South by lines page 99eleven thousand one hundred and sixty (11160) links and fifteen thousand two hundred and ninety-seven (15297) links; and towards the West by the Waoku No. 1 Block eighty-nine (89) links, one hundred and sixty-seven (167) links, four hundred and thirty-eight (438) links, four hundred and twenty-two (422) links, eight hundred and sixty-nine (869) links, three hundred and sixty-one (361) links, one thousand three hundred and fifty (1350) links, three hundred and forty-five (345) links, three hundred and eight (308) links, four hundred and six (406) links, nine hundred and thirty (930) links, three hundred and eighteen (318) links, two hundred and eighty-seven (287) links, two hundred and fifty-one (251) links, four hundred and forty-four (444) links, four hundred and forty-seven (447) links, two hundred and sixty-two (262) links, two hundred and sixty-three (263) links, three hundred and nine (309) links, three hundred and seventy (370) links, four hundred and sixty-six (466) links, three hundred and fifty-five (355) links, four hundred and sixty-six (466) links, five hundred and forty-nine (549) links, five hundred and twenty-seven (527) links, two-hundred and fifty-four (254) links, one hundred and fifty-nine (159) links four hundred and forty-six (446) links, two hundred and seventy-eight (278) links, four hundred (400) links, six hundred and forty-seven (647) links, six hundred and eighty-five (685) links, six hundred and forty-one (641) links, eight hundred and fifty-seven (857) links, three hundred and seven (307) links, one thousand and thirty-six (1036) links, six hundred and twenty-four (624) links, two hundred and fifty-four (254) links, five hundred and seven (507) links, five hundred and fifty (550) links, three hundred and seventy-eight (378) links, three hundred and twenty (320) links, two hundred and ninety-three (293) links, four hundred and fifty (450) links, nine hundred and ninety-nine (999) links, three hundred and twelve (312) links, one thousand one hundred and thirty-eight (1138) links, six hundred and forty-six (646) links, five hundred and thirty-three (533) links, two hundred and forty-five (245) links, eight hundred and forty-six (846) links, six hundred and seventy-nine (679) links, two hundred and eighty-one (281) links, seven hundred and six (706) links, four hundred and sixty-six (466) links, six hundred and seventeen (617) links, nine hundred and fifty (950) links, six hundred and thirty-two (632) links, four hundred and fourteen (414) links, three hundred and ninety-four (394) links, four hundred and fifty-two (452) links, one hundred and sixteen (116) links, one thousand two hundred and seventeen (1217) links, five hundred and thirty-four (534) links, six hundred and twenty-nine (629) links, and four hundred and seventy-two (472) links.
He pukapuka tenei he tuku rawa atu na Ihaka Te Tai raua ko Heta Te Haara i Maori précis. tera whenua katoa tona ingoa ko Waoku No. 2 Kia Wikitoria Kuini o Ingarangi ki ona uri ki nga Kingi ki nga Kuini i muri i a ia ake tonu atu—Ko te utu mo taua whenua e waru rau pauna (£800) ko te nui e waru mano kotahi tekau ma whitu eka koni ake iti iho ranei—Ko nga rohe enei ki te Kotiu ko te awa o Mangakahia ki te Marangai ko Waimatanui ko "Opouteke" ki te tonga ko "Waipoua" ki te hauauru ko "Waoku" No. 1.

Heta te Haara.
Ihaka te Tai.

I, Theodore Minet Haultain, the Trust Commissioner under "The Native LandsTrustCommissioner's certificate Frauds Prevention Act, 1870," for the District of Auckland, do hereby certify that I have, with respect to the within written instrument and the alienation thereby witnessed, made the inquiries directed by the said Act, and do certify that I am satisfied with the result of such inquiries. Dated this 30th day August, 1875.

T. M. Haultain,
Trust Commr.

756 c.

Received for Registration at 10 a.m. 1 Sep., 1875Registration.

[l.s.]

M. Hamilton,
Dep. Registrar.

A True Copy of Original Deed, Maori Précis; Certificate, and Endorsement.

H. Hanson Turton.

Wellington, 2nd March, 1876.